Listen up lovebirds: Valentine’s Day is just days away, and if you’ve been dragging your feet on a special gift for your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, galentine, guylentine (we’ll work on it ) or whoever you’re buying from, we’re here to tell you that it’s not too late to find a thoughtful gift in time for Monday, February 14th.
Ordering last minute gifts online can be difficult due to delivery times. Luckily, there are several ways to get a gift in hand or on your doorstep in time.
You can’t go wrong with a bouquet of long-stemmed roses, and several online flower retailers can still get you a bouquet this weekend, but time is running out, so order today if you want to get it. here Monday. FromYouFlowers.comwhich was named one of America’s Best Online Stores of 2021 by Newsweek, is currently offering 10% off sitewide with the code AFF. Books, UrbanStems and ProFlowers are also great options.
If you’re reading this and it’s already too late to have flowers delivered, never fear. Why not treat your partner to their favorite meal, or something fancy they wouldn’t normally order for themselves, delivered right to your door? If this is your first order, GrubHub will give you $10 off your order just by giving them your email address. DoorDash also worth a look if you can’t find what you’re looking for on GrubHub.
And if your Valentine is more of a snacker or just interested in a pint of their favorite ice cream, GoPuff (in some markets) is there for all your cravings.
Would your ideal romantic Valentine’s evening be incomplete without a glass of her favorite wine or her favorite cocktail? Let us suggest drizzlewhere you can browse what’s available at local wine, beer and liquor vendors, pair it with the perfect mixers and whatever else you need, and have it on your doorstep in time for a romantic night out .
Subscriptions & subscription box
Ok, we’re really on the wire here, but it takes about five minutes to sign up for some kind of online subscription service, and as long as you choose one that will really mean something to your SO, it can still be a very thoughtful gift. Here are some ideas:
- Disney+: For Disney, Marvel or Star Wars fans
- ESPN+: For the mega sports fan
- Discovery+: For adventure or cooking TV junkies
- Paramount+: Star Trek, international football, family movies
- Tailor-made post: Men’s themed boxes featuring the best “under the radar brands” with hobbies, grooming, and more.
- FabFitFun: A women’s lifestyle box full of well-being, style and fitness surprises.
- Universal yum: For the adventurous nibbler
- winc: For the oenophile
At this point, we’ve given up on having something in hand for Monday, but that doesn’t mean surprising them with the news that you’ve signed them up for a meal kit delivery service won’t be pleasant. It’s something you can do together, it’ll broaden your culinary horizons, or maybe it’s a promise that you’ll home cook for them every week. Whatever your plan, here are some meal kit ideas that might work for you:
- HelloFresh: America’s most popular meal kit with chef-created treats and easy-to-follow recipes in every box.
- Sun basket: Like a farmer’s market in a box, developed by celebrity San Francisco chef Justine Kelly.
- purple carrot: 100% vegetable, ideal for vegans and vegetarians
- home cook: Great variety and customization options.
- green leader: For the organic minded eater.
MORE VALENTINE’S DAY
Valentine’s Day Flowers: Best deals on roses, bouquets, online flower deliveries
Treat yourself this Valentine’s Day: hair masks, aromatherapy sprays, scented candles, more personal care
Build-A-Bear’s “After Dark” collection is out just in time for Valentine’s Day; here’s how to buy online
Valentine’s Day gifts for her: 20 unique gift ideas for girlfriends, wives
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him: 20 Unique Gift Ideas for Boyfriends, Husbands